Derived from the superior functional properties and good processing properties of small molecular peptides, they are currently widely used in various fields of processing. Small molecule peptides are not only widely used in the field of general food, but also mature in the field of functional food and health food.
At present, small molecule active peptides are widely used in ordinary food due to their processability, excellent moisture absorption and moisturizing properties, low viscosity, and good foaming function.
Small molecule active peptides have a wide variety of sources, high safety, diverse physiological functions, and high bioavailability, indicating that they can quickly supply energy to the body, promote lipid metabolism and restore physical strength.
There are many polypeptide substances in organisms, and different kinds of polypeptides exist in plants and animals. There are a variety of active polypeptide substances in natural plants, and they have a wide variety of biological activities.
Today, we would like to introduce CHITI plant peptide products - pea protein peptides
Pea protein peptide is a directional enzymatic cutting technology that uses pea protein as raw material and uses biological compound enzymes to enzymolyze peanut meal. Pea protein peptides contain 8 amino acids that the human body cannot synthesize by themselves, and their ratios are close to the FAO/WHO recommended pattern.
Pea protein peptides can not only provide nutrients needed for human growth and development, but also have good physical and chemical indicators and functional properties. After functional experiments on pea peptides, researchers found that pea peptides have better solubility, water retention, oil absorption, foaming, emulsifying, gelling, etc. than pea proteins. The influence of characteristics was demonstrated, which provided a theoretical basis for the application of pea peptides.
CHITI Pea Protein Peptide has a balanced amino acid nutrition, is easily absorbed by the human body, and has high biological potency. Due to the good efficacy and excellent functional properties of the peptide, it is favored by customers and is widely used in food and health products:
1. Pea polypeptide has quite high water retention, oil absorption and good gel formation, and can be used in meat products such as ham as an excellent additive.
2. Pea protein peptides have certain foaming properties and foam stability, and can be partially added to pastry products instead of eggs.
3. Pea polypeptides have very good emulsification and emulsification stability, and can be used as emulsifiers for various foods; pea polypeptides can quickly emulsify fat and prepare sausages with good emulsifying properties. The prepared sausages are very delicious and have high nutritional value.
4. Pea protein peptides can be used in biscuits to enhance fragrance and protein, and can be developed into health food with different functions.
5. Pea protein peptides can also be used in noodle products. For example, adding pea protein peptides to noodles can improve the nutritional value, strength and muscle strength of noodles, and can improve the appearance and taste of noodles.
6. Pea (peptide) liquor. Using bioengineering technology, the scientific and technological problem that peas containing a lot of protein (more than 20%) and fat cannot be fermented to make wine has been successfully solved. Because the wine is rich in peptides, it can not only be directly absorbed by the human body, but also enhance the immune function of the human body, showing antioxidant properties, scavenging free radicals, lowering blood pressure, lowering blood lipids, lowering cholesterol, anti-cancer, anti-fatigue , Anti-aging positive effect.
7. Pea protein peptides are used in cosmetics to inhibit elastase, protect elastin, improve skin elasticity, increase skin firmness, and stimulate the synthesis of collagen, elastin and glycosaminoglycans (chondroitin sulfate).
8. Pea protein peptide can be used in beverages because of its strong stability, good solubility, wide application range, completely soluble between PH value of 3-11, and no isoelectric point.